Admin Assistant for Attendance
24 - Hour Attendance Line: 503-353-5775
- A student's legal parent or guardian must call the attendance office directly at 503-353-5775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The request for the excuse should be done prior to the student's absence, if possible. We understand that emergencies and unexpected situations happen.
- If you need your student released after 2.45pm, please try to let us know before 2pm on the same day. Requesting your student to be released from class after this time limits how quickly we can get them out of class before the end of the school day.
- We are able to receive detailed voicemail messages and emails the night before your student's absence to ensure a prompt dismissal for your student.
- Students who are 18 years old still require parental permission to leave campus or to miss school.