Student Based Health Services
Adrienne C. Nelson High School School-Based Health Center
14897 SE Parklane Dr
Happy Valley, OR 97015
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Confidential medical services for students.
At School Based Health Centers (SBHCs), students receive confidential medical services in their schools. Each SBHC is staffed by a qualified medical professional and focuses on preventing illness and promoting healthy behaviors. Benefits of SBHCs include the following:
- improve access to quality physical, mental and preventive health services
- care for children and adolescents regardless of their ability to pay
- reduce high costs associated with inappropriate use of emergency rooms and unnecessary hospitalizations
- ensure services are age appropriate
- save parents time by reducing missed work hours
- keep students in class and ready to learn
Our services include:
- diagnosing and treating injury and illness
- comprehensive physical exams
- well child checks
- screenings (blood pressure and vision)
- laboratory tests
- mental or emotional health services
- referrals to specialty services as needed
Students and families are not charged for services. Insurance is billed when possible in order to sustain the school-based health center. Please bring insurance information.
Health Center Services are private and confidential. Health records do not become a part of a student's school record. Health records are accessed only by Health Center staff. HIPAA rules and regulations are followed. Staff is committed to encouraging parental involvement in the health needs of their students and works to enhance communication between students and their parents or guardians.
For more information, please visit Clackamas County Health Website